Position/Reporting: Finance Associate for Ohio Democratic Statewide campaign. Position reports directly to the Campaign Manager and candidate.
Responsibilities: The position has a wide range of responsibilities, including serving as a strategic asset to the campaign’s Finance Department and helping to raise millions of dollars for the 2018 general election. Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Assisting Finance Director with all aspects of candidate’s call time, including updating and maintaining donor database operations (NGP), donor research, preparing call sheets, and staffing call time
- Assisting with donor maintenance and outreach including follow up from call time, thank you letters, pledge follow up and more
- Staffing call time with candidate as well as fundraising meetings/events when necessary
- Assisting Finance Director with Finance Committee management
- Assisting Campaign Manager with event management
- Overseeing volunteers and interns for fundraising activities in Cincinnati
The Finance Associate must be incredibly detail oriented and organized, possess excellent interpersonal skills and be able to multi-task in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment. This position requires a deep commitment to hard work, travel and long and irregular hours.
- Previous finance/fundraising experience a plus
- Applicants must be highly organized and have the ability to multitask in a fast-paced campaign environment
- Knowledge of NGP Software preferred
- A true self-starting team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage a lot of projects simultaneously and cheerfully
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
Access to reliable transportation required
Location: Position located in Cincinnati. Travel to Columbus to work from ODP headquarters required.
Application Procedure: Please send resume, cover letter and 3 references to Sarah Ross at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The ODP is dedicated to the achievement of equality of opportunity for all its employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, age, national origin or disability.