Today the amendment to legalize marijuana for personal and medical use in Ohio was released.
Why is this the right choice for Ohio?
- Ends a failed prohibition that wastes up to $200 million a year in taxpayer money.
- Will improve the lives of many seriously ill patients.
- Provide for over 1,100 licenses to the general public allowing them to create small businesses in a fast growing field, which will help get our economy back on track.
- Tax revenue will help build our communities.
- Regulations that will protect the rights of the public and individual choice.