Kathleen Clyde for Ohio Secretary of State is seeking a call time manager for the 2018 cycle. The candidate must be located in, or willing to relocate to, Columbus, Ohio for the duration of the campaign. The right candidate will be a detail-oriented team player with a positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- Conducting donor research
- Crafting strategic messaging for use in call time
- Managing the campaign donor database
- Staffing the candidate in call time
- Writing and sending follow up to donors and donor prospects
- Other duties as needed
- A valid driver’s license and reliable access to a vehicle
- Access to a laptop
- Willing to work non-traditional hours, IE nights and weekends as needed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once
Preferred but not required: Previous campaign exposure or experience.
This is a great opportunity for anyone interested in learning the mechanics of campaign fundraising and working to elect the chief elections official in a critically important battleground state.
Salary depends on experience. Eligible for a benefits package that includes health insurance.
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com with “Call Time Manager” in the subject line.
PAID FOR BY KATHLEEN CLYDE COMMITTEE