Ohio Digital Organizer
For Our Future & For Our Future Action Fund
For Ohio’s Future seeking a dynamic, creative, self-motivated individual with experience and skills in organizing, training, and digital content creation. The ideal candidate will have excellent writing skills, an understanding of field organizing and campaign strategies, and the ability to work under tight deadlines. This position will report to the Ohio Communications Director.
For Ohio’s Future is a project of For Our Future Action Fund (“FOFAF”), a non-profit social welfare organization, and For Our Future (“FOF”), a federally registered independent expenditure political action committee that incorporates both issue advocacy and electoral programming, respectively.
Job Type: Full-time, exempt.
- Conduct research using social media platforms
- Execute a robust digital outreach program
- Execute digital organizing strategy around issues and election
- Develop and execute ideas for digital content that will drive engagement
- Plan and execute trainings with partners across the state
- Work with partners to develop copy for petitions, emails, social media
- Work with Communications Director to execute earned media events
- Travel across the state to develop digital content
- Fluent with social media and deep understanding of internet culture
- Love learning new technologies and thinking outside the box on using existing technology
- Experience with graphic design software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva) and video editing (Premier, After Effects) is a huge plus
- Developed writing skills
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent work experience
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and work well under tight deadlines
- Experience with politics and/or issue organizing
- Ability to work both independently and as a team member in a busy office with personal enthusiasm, optimism, and a sense of humor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment with unpredictable hours, and juggle multiple projects at once
- A passion for progressive causes
- Previous experience with digital organizing a plus but not necessarily required
- Health Insurance Coverage – 95% Employer Paid and 5% Employee
- Retirement Savings Plan with matching contributions up to the first 5%
- $100 Monthly Cell Phone Bill Reimbursement
- 10 Days Paid Time Off granted at the start of every new calendar year, as well as all paid federal holidays
For Our Future and For Our Future Action Fund is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply, please submit your resume and a writing sample to https://boards.greenhouse.