For Our Future Action Fund and For Our Future PAC is a people-driven organization committed to serving progressive values and causes. For Our Future is an issue advocacy organization with a robust electoral program in election years. For Our Future is committed to mobilizing working families on creating shared economic prosperity, building strong public schools, addressing climate change and supporting racial justice. For Our Future seeking part-time interns in Ohio to assist our communication staff in advancing the mission of our organization.
Our internships program offers great opportunities for dedicated individuals interested in learning about the political process and enhancing their skills in the political realm. By working under our team of specialists, our interns will be able to learn more about campaigns and elections, and hone their skills in order to understand what it takes to be successful in politics today. Candidates for this position should have an interest in the communications aspect of political advocacy.
Specific Responsibilities Include:
- Creating digital content for Facebook and Twitter
- Assisting with live streaming events across Ohio
- Performing digital research
- Digital organizing
- General communications related tasks
Qualifications & Experience:
- A strong interest in politics and the political process;
- An interest in digital communications;
- A committed work ethic;
- Candidates should be flexible, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment;
- Candidates majoring in marketing, business, political science preferred;
- Prospective applicants should be at least in their Junior year or equivalent.
This position is a paid position commensurate with our progressive values at 15 dollars per hour. It is a non-benefit eligible position and candidates will be expected to work between 10-20 hours per week through the course of the semester.
For Our Future Action Fund and For Our Future PAC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.